Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The False Prophet

Blog Entries

Re: The False Prophet

Quote Originally Posted by boangry View Post
    Yes excellent point.

I was going to copy and paste a previous post from another thread, but ill rewrite instead.

1st beast = the False prophet aka the antichrist = 1 entity

2nd beast = Satan = 1 entity

3rd beast = Image that has come to life = 1 entity

So 1+1+1 = one hundred and eleven nah just kidding, it = 3 entities.

Rev 13:15 "He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast" Gen 2:7 "And the Lord God formed man out of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;"

I find the idea of an image coming to life, totally unfathomable, but by all means and purposes its what the text appears to say, and if its what the scripture says then its all according to Gods plan.

Rev 13:15b"That the image of the beast should both speak, and cause as many as would not worship the beast to be killed"

And if the third beast has been brought to life I expect this is the beast that is cast alive with the FP into the lake of fire.
    You couldn't have been wrong if you tried.

1. Throughout scripture, Satan was never described as a beast, even though he gives power to the Beast, aka Antichrist!
    2. The AC, in turn, gives power to the False Prophet (Rev 13:11-16).
    3. Satan, Antichrist and the FP form the evil trinity.
    4. The image of the AC is not a beast in its own right. It is what it is - merely an image supernaturally empowered to speak in order to deceive the gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    You couldn't have been wrong if you tried.

1. Throughout scripture, Satan was never described as a beast, even though he gives power to the Beast, aka Antichrist!
    But he was the serpent, and he is the dragon, I think You mean hes technically not designated as the beast, but who is?
    The problem I have with this, would be the same as if you tried to tell me Jesus was not the prophet that was foretold to come, that he was not the deliverer in the vein of Moses, come to rescue his people, that He was only here in the role of Christ or conversely that Jesus was not the anointed one or the one chosen by God(the Christ) that he was just the prophet who was to deliver His people. Yet we can see and we know the role is one and the same they can not be split, the prophet performs signs and authenticates that he is the mouth piece of God.

So I don't understand how or why the role needs split for the imposter to now become two imposters? maybe you can explain?

As ive said I don't understand how your reasoning can arrive to two different entities, so ill try and explain a bit more of why my reasoning has trouble seeing the AC as the second beast.

Isaiah 14

You said in your heart,
    “I will ascend to the heavens;
    I will raise my throne
    above the stars of God;
    I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
    on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.

I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
    I will make myself like the Most High.”

But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
    to the depths of the pit.

Those who see you stare at you,
    they ponder your fate:
    “Is this the man who shook the earth
    and made kingdoms tremble

A lot of the commentators I read have identified Satan as the beast the killing the two witnesses Rev 11:7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them and overcome them, and kill them. Which I have to agree with them, I can find scripture references for Satan being in the pit, but I cant find any for the AC being in the pit and coming out and killing the two witnesses?
    4. The image of the AC is not a beast in its own right. It is what it is - merely an image supernaturally empowered to speak in order to deceive the gullible.
    As I said its a hard one, but then to me it says God gave the Second beast power to give breath to the image of the beast, if some people think that's supernaturally tricking people like putting a speaker in its mouth and talking from a hundred miles away then they are allowed to think that, but I still think Gods inspired Word is telling us it came to life(in what ever capacity) and to me it needs thrown into the LOF if this is indeed what has happened.

So I don't derail other threads, Ive noticed a lot of views concerning who the False prophet is and to what his role entails. Ive noticed everyone including myself applies how they see the beasts, and their eschatology into their viewpoint, obviously if someone has a view that is wrong maybe others can point out an overlooked contradiction and help reshape our views. So who and what is the false prophet?

I for one have the first beast being both the Antichrist andthe false prophet, although I see the AC becoming the FP, let me explain.

13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: andthe dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Again I go with pretty much the more common viewpoint, theworld empire will have aspects from the Babylonian, the speed of the Grecian, morestronger etc. etc. with all these previous aspects mixed in.

Rev 13:3-5 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded todeath; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after thebeast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to makewar with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

This is where I have the second beast come into play, The Antichrist seems to be fatally wounded, and he appears to be healed, there appears to be miraculous deception and the AC is now more accepted, This is where I believe the AC now evolves into the false prophet, he is given ability to perform great signs by the second beast, to deceive the whole earth, thus he now fulfils the signs of the prophet to come.

The second beast is Satan, these are the corresponding verses that show this.

2Thes 2:9-12 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and sot hat all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Rev 13:11-14 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on theearth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight ofthe beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Without going into more detail at the moment, Its probably already obvious to some that the FP continues for another 42 months so yes I do see the role of AC as in the first halfof the 7 year period, who now is also the FP empowered by the second beast inthe second half.
    I can only see (3) enetities:
    1) The Beast - This is a representation of nations and kings. The Beast represents worldly leaders having power and dominion over the people.
    2) The False Prophet - He is a man (Man of Sin) (Son of Perdition) (Anti-Christ) (Abomination that makes desolation) - Daniel 12:11, Matthew 24:15, 2 Thess 2:3
    3) The Dragon - The devil and Satan

* The beast is a general description to the leaders (having great power) that led "Gods people" captive since the time of Daniel. He is mentioned as going into the pit, killing the (2) witnesses, the red dragon fighting with Michael in the war in heaven (Rev 12:3), coming out of the sea in (Rev 13:1), described again in Rev 17:11 and Rev 19:19. This is representing leaders with worldly power and dominion over the "Gods people". The beast was in the pit for 1000 years (representing no power over "Gods people" for this period).

* The False profit is a man. He is the anti-Christ. But he is also described as the head that had the deadly wound and was healed and goeth into perdition (Rev 17:11). He is also a head of the beast (being the eighth). He is given 42 months to reign.

* Satan is the devil. He has been around since beginning of time. He gives power to both the beast and the false prophet. He was in Judas, He was in the red dragon (Rev 12:3), He was in the false prophet. He is cast in the LOF in Rev 20:10

The (3) entities are mentioned again in Rev 16:13
    "three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet"
    - The dragon is Satan
    - The Beast is great leaders authorizing dominion over "Gods people" since Daniel
    - The False Profit is the man of sin/son of perdition (Daniel 12:11, Matthew 24:15, 2 Thess 2:3) - Given 42 months to reign

Revelation 11
    7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Revelation 12
    3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation 13
    1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
    3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
    4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
    5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Revelation 16
    13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Revelation 17
    11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
    12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
    13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Revelation 19
    19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
    20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Blog Entries

This is where I have the second beast come into play, The Antichrist seems to be fatally wounded, and he appears to be healed, there appears to be miraculous deception and the AC is now more accepted, This is where I believe the AC now evolves into the false prophet, he is given ability to perform great signs by the second beast, to deceive the whole earth, thus he now fulfils the signs of the prophet to come.
    The problem here is the wound happens to a mountain, not a person. The heads in Rev are mountains, and that means land where one or more kingdoms are established. The wound was from a sword which means war so there was a war an area of land where at least one kingdom is, or where more than one is. Think of England as a mountain...it's raised earth where a kingdom is. If there was a war on that land it would be said that head or mountain suffered a wound. Healing would be like how places like German and Japan rebuilt after being wounded in ww2.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    The "wounding" of the Beast refers, I think, to the empire over which Antichrist will reign.
    This is correct except only part of this large empire had been wounded, just one head/mountain out of 7. 6 were unharmed by this wound. I think this wound happened before the entire beast was fully assembled and I believe the assembly or uniting of all these areas of land and kingdoms was the way it was healed. No more wars between various factions because they are now one beast, or one massive empire.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Quote Originally Posted by TMarcum View Post
    1) The Beast - This is a representation of nations and kings. The Beast represents worldly leaders having power and dominion over the people.
    2) The False Prophet - He is a man (Man of Sin) (Son of Perdition) (Anti-Christ) (Abomination that makes desolation) - Daniel 12:11, Matthew 24:15, 2 Thess 2:3

* The beast is a general description to the leaders (having great power) that led "Gods people" captive since the time of Daniel. He is mentioned as going into the pit, killing the (2) witnesses, the red dragon fighting with Michael in the war in heaven (Rev 12:3), coming out of the sea in (Rev 13:1), described again in Rev 17:11 and Rev 19:19. This is representing leaders with worldly power and dominion over the "Gods people". The beast was in the pit for 1000 years (representing no power over "Gods people" for this period).

* The False profit is a man. He is the anti-Christ. But he is also described as the head that had the deadly wound and was healed and goeth into perdition (Rev 17:11). He is also a head of the beast (being the eighth). He is given 42 months to reign.

* Satan is the devil. He has been around since beginning of time. He gives power to both the beast and the false prophet. He was in Judas, He was in the red dragon (Rev 12:3), He was in the false prophet. He is cast in the LOF in Rev 20:10

"three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet"
    - The dragon is Satan
    - The Beast is great leaders authorizing dominion over "Gods people" since Daniel
    - The False Profit is the man of sin/son of perdition (Daniel 12:11, Matthew 24:15, 2 Thess 2:3) - Given 42 months to reign

Revelation 11
    7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Revelation 12
    3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation 13
    1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
    3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
    4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
    5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Revelation 16
    13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Revelation 17
    11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
    12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Revelation 19
    19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
    20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
    All of the Previous 6 Beasts were conglomerate Beasts, the LAST BEAST HEAD will be a MAN {666} and he will have a False Prophet {MAN} that Beasts over Religion, whereas in the past it was many gods via the Harlot Religions they served.

Daniel 7:11 tells us the BEASTS BODY is DESTROYED and the cast into HELL..........As does Rev. 19:20. The reason Daniel was not given the False Prophet angle is because hes going to be a Jewish High Priest like unto Jason under Antiochus, if God have given that to Daniel then the Jews would have killed every otther High Priest, fearing he was THE ONE, just like King Herod tried to kill Baby Jesus !!

The False Prophet and the last Beast are MEN. The Last Beast ARISES as the Beast, rules 42 months, then FALLS/Dies as the Beast, thus its not a conglomerate but ONE MAN.

- The dragon is Satan

Revelation 11

Revelation 12

Revelation 13

Revelation 16

Revelation 17

Revelation 19
    All of the Previous 6 Beasts were conglomerate Beasts, the LAST BEAST HEAD will be a MAN {666} and he will have a False Prophet {MAN} that Beasts over Religion, whereas in the past it was many gods via the Harlot Religions they served.

Daniel 7:11 tells us the BEASTS BODY is DESTROYED and the cast into HELL..........As does Rev. 19:20. The reason Daniel was not given the False Prophet angle is because hes going to be a Jewish High Priest like unto Jason under Antiochus, if God have given that to Daniel then the Jews would have killed every otther High Priest, fearing he was THE ONE, just like King Herod tried to kill Baby Jesus !!

The False Prophet and the last Beast are MEN. The Last Beast ARISES as the Beast, rules 42 months, then FALLS/Dies as the Beast, thus its not a conglomerate but ONE MAN.

Blog Entries

I could be misunderstanding you here, But I see Jesus as one man, yet He is both the true Prophet and the true Christ, I see the man of sin to also be both the false prophet and the false Christ.
    Yep, that's how I see it as well. This is why Christ nor any writer in scripture ever speaks of the AC and then says there is this other lesser guy that helps out. It's always just this one person ruling over all the kingdoms of the world.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post

1. Throughout scripture, Satan was always described as a beast, a dragon, and he gives power to the empire Beast which is ten kingdoms spread out in 7 mountains.
    2. That empire is then controlled by the False Prophet as it's ruler.
    3. Satan, the empire beast of ten kingdoms and the FP form the evil trinity.

The word AC never appears in Rev but the one who would fit that is the false prophet since only he is a person while the empire beast is ten kingdoms united together.

Blog Entries

Amen, I just posted the same thing

* The False profit is a man. He is the anti-Christ.
    Correct.

But he is also described as the head that had the deadly wound and was healed and goeth into perdition (Rev 17:11). He is also a head of the beast (being the eighth).
    No, the AC/Fp is never wounded until cast into the LOF. The wound happens to a mountain not to a person. There is also never more than 7 heads on the first beast as well as never more or less of ten horns on those 7 mountains. Remember the shadow of this beast, pagan Rome. It was ten states/kingdoms within an area of 7 hills. The hill or mountains are locations where the kingdoms or in Roma's case, states were located. The Rev 13 beast will simply be far larger than Rome, but will still have ten kingdoms built upon 7 mountains. There is no 8th mountain anymore than pagan Rome had 8 hills.

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    No, the AC/Fp is never wounded until cast into the LOF. The wound happens to a mountain not to a person. There is also never more than 7 heads on the first beast as well as never more or less of ten horns on those 7 mountains. Remember the shadow of this beast, pagan Rome. It was ten states/kingdoms within an area of 7 hills. The hill or mountains are locations where the kingdoms or in Roma's case, states were located. The Rev 13 beast will simply be far larger than Rome, but will still have ten kingdoms built upon 7 mountains. There is no 8th mountain anymore than pagan Rome had 8 hills.
    Then how do you interpret Rev 17:11-13?

Rev 17:11 implies in this passage that the FP is a part of the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns. It states that, "he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition". We know in several books in the bible that refers to the FP going into perdition. Is associated with the 42 month reign period. Each passage referring to the man of sin whom the Lord will consume with the brightness of his coming. Then in verse 12 goes on to describe the 10 horns.

Revelation 17

To me, the fact that the second beast arises "out of the earth" has always troubled me. If we take a clue from Revelation 17 which describes the waters as "peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues," then the second beast may only "sit" upon one nation but is aligned with the first beast who has authority over all peoples. I've never heard an explanation of this mystery I'm completely satisfied with.

Then how do you interpret Rev 17:11-13?

Rev 17:11 implies in this passage that the FP is a part of the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns. It states that, "he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition". We know in several books in the bible that refers to the FP going into perdition. Is associated with the 42 month reign period. Each passage referring to the man of sin whom the Lord will consume with the brightness of his coming. Then in verse 12 goes on to describe the 10 horns.

Revelation 17
    Rev. 17:11 has nothing to do with the False Prophet, that is the Scarlet Colored Beast which is SCARLET COLORED BEAST = Apollyon.

You have the Red Dragon of Rev. 12 with 7 Heads and 10 horns, with the CROWNS on the 7 Heads because Satan is over all earthly Kingdoms.

You have the Beast of Rev. 13 which is a MAN/A.C./Little Horn, which has 7 Heads and 10 horns, but the CROWNS are on the 10 Horns/Kings who give their power unto him.

You have the False Prophet Beast which is not a part of the Government Beast, thus the 7 Heads and 10 horns are not mentioned with him. Hes a RELIGIOUS BEAST.

You then have the Scarlet Colored Beast that was, IS NOT, yet is, who comes up from the bottomless pit. Hes also has 7 Heads and 10 horns/Kings but NO CROWNS, because on earth he is not a King but a Demon placed over the Mediterranean Sea Region by Satan, and thus Satan is OVER HIM, so he can have NO CROWNS !! He was of the 6 because he was over the Mediterranean Sea Region and thus over Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome thus HE WAS...........Then God locked him in the Bottomless Pit for the full length of the Church Age because God would nor allow the Church to be overcome by the gates of hell, we had the Holy Spirit in us, thus we DELIVERED the Mortal Wound to the Roman Beast, there can be no Beast until the Church is Raptured, then and only then will the Beast be allowed to ARISE again by again Conquering all of the Mediterranean Sea Region, that means the E.U. will Conquer Israel, Syria, Lebanon and ALL of North Africa, just like Daniel 11:40-43 says.

So the Scarlet Colored Beast WAS NOT for 2000 some odd years during the Church Age.........Then he is RELEASED from the Bottomless Pit at the First Woe thus he YET IS. Apollyon is the Scarlet colored Beast that ARISES from the Pit and then kills the Two-witnesses. Thus he was of the 6 plus we be of the 7th and thus he was OF THE SEVEN and is an 8th because he is the King of the Bottomless Pit.

Quote Originally Posted by pdun459 View Post
    To me, the fact that the second beast arises "out of the earth" has always troubled me. If we take a clue from Revelation 17 which describes the waters as "peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues," then the second beast may only "sit" upon one nation but is aligned with the first beast who has authority over all peoples. I've never heard an explanation of this mystery I'm completely satisfied with.
    The Sea = Gentiles the Land/Earth = Israel. He is a High Priest of Israel like unto Jason under Antiochus who tried to Hellenize the Jews bit was rejected via the Maccabean Revolt.

Thus he looks like a Lamb but speaks as a Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by pdun459 View Post
    Beasts are empires and demon kings. This is why Daniel 7 has 4 kingdoms and 4 kings. If human kings, there would be 4 kingdoms and about a hundred kings over time.

There's a difference between rising from the sea in Rev 13, and rising from the MANY waters in Rev 17.

The beast with ten horns is seen as rising from the bottomless pit in Rev 11 and Rev 17, a place where demons are trapped. The sea can be a symbol of that pit, being the "deep" or the "depths". The first beast re-appears after being trapped for a long time in the pit.

I see the first beast as more of a Middle East based demon king, the second beast as more Rome (EU/Turkey). Rises out the land, meaning it already had some influence and activity in the minds of the people. Yet the re-arising beast had lost influence and been trapped in the pit. Only at the end comes up from the pit to influence the Middle East once more.

Something for you to ponder on, there are 3 locations for demons, trapped in the pit (no influence on the minds of humans), on earth (direct influence on humans), and in the heavenlies (powerful demons of great influence ). The first beast is currently in the pit. Both Abaddon and the first beast will be released from the pit at the end (they could be the same demon). Satan is in the heavenlies but will be thrown to earth for 3.5 years, then in the bottomless pit for 1000 years. So we can see the 3 locations for demons just in the 3 locations of Satan.

The first beast arise from the depths of no influence, the second beast arises from a place of existing influence already here on earth.

This is how I interpret the two beasts. You may notice that horns represent human kings, the first beast having a little horn as ruler, the second beast being more religious, having two little horns of vast religious influence. But it is the beasts, not their horns, thrown into the lake of fire at the second coming. This means the demon kings are cast there, the 3 humans await normal judgement like the rest at the Great White Throne Judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    Rev. 17:11 has nothing to do with the False Prophet, that is the Scarlet Colored Beast which is SCARLET COLORED BEAST = Apollyon.

You have the Red Dragon of Rev. 12 with 7 Heads and 10 horns, with the CROWNS on the 7 Heads because Satan is over all earthly Kingdoms.

You have the Beast of Rev. 13 which is a MAN/A.C./Little Horn, which has 7 Heads and 10 horns, but the CROWNS are on the 10 Horns/Kings who give their power unto him.

You have the False Prophet Beast which is not a part of the Government Beast, thus the 7 Heads and 10 horns are not mentioned with him. Hes a RELIGIOUS BEAST.

You then have the Scarlet Colored Beast that was, IS NOT, yet is, who comes up from the bottomless pit. Hes also has 7 Heads and 10 horns/Kings but NO CROWNS, because on earth he is not a King but a Demon placed over the Mediterranean Sea Region by Satan, and thus Satan is OVER HIM, so he can have NO CROWNS !! He was of the 6 because he was over the Mediterranean Sea Region and thus over Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome thus HE WAS...........Then God locked him in the Bottomless Pit for the full length of the Church Age because God would nor allow the Church to be overcome by the gates of hell, we had the Holy Spirit in us, thus we DELIVERED the Mortal Wound to the Roman Beast, there can be no Beast until the Church is Raptured, then and only then will the Beast be allowed to ARISE again by again Conquering all of the Mediterranean Sea Region, that means the E.U. will Conquer Israel, Syria, Lebanon and ALL of North Africa, just like Daniel 11:40-43 says.

So the Scarlet Colored Beast WAS NOT for 2000 some odd years during the Church Age.........Then he is RELEASED from the Bottomless Pit at the First Woe thus he YET IS. Apollyon is the Scarlet colored Beast that ARISES from the Pit and then kills the Two-witnesses. Thus he was of the 6 plus we be of the 7th and thus he was OF THE SEVEN and is an 8th because he is the King of the Bottomless Pit.
    The Woman (Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth) was sitting on the scarlet colored beast. I think the reason he was scarlet colored was due to the blood of the saints. The woman was drunk from their blood.

I am pretty sure this is the same beast, as in Rev 13.

Here is described the mystery of beast that carried her (vs 7). The beast ascended out of the pit (as in other references in other chapters in Revelation).

The heads are mountains. Each mountain has a king. The horns do not have kingdoms.

But the 8th head (mountain) is the kingdom or mountain of the False Profit. The beast with 7 heads is of the 8th head. This head goeth into perdition and will continue a short space (42 months).

I believe this is the same head (being the kingdom of the FP) whose head received the deadly wound and then it was healed.

Revelation 17
    1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
    2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
    3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
    4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
    5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
    6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
    7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
    8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
    9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
    10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Thread Information